Terms & Conditions
Technorization | A Geek Marketer Digital Media Learning and Support Platform
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
A Geek Marketer collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide A Geek Marketer with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use mail marketing structers
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Use our CRM system ( technorization.com/portal )
How will we use your data?
A Geek Marketer collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Record your support tickets and reply to you about your business process
If you agree, A Geek Marketer will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- For now, we don’t share your datas with any other company.
When A Geek Marketer processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
A Geek Marketer securely stores your data at technorization.com/portal CRM System ( Highly secured VPS system located in Turkey) , senpulse.com e-mail marketing system ( International e-mail marketing company. Their servers and offices are located in the United States, Federal Republic of Germany, Russian Federation, Republic of Lithuania so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in that countries. SendPulse guarantees that any actions regarding Personal Data are carried out in full compliance with this Policy and the principles set forth in the EU GDPR. For details: https://sendpulse.com/legal/pp ).
A Geek Marketer will keep your datas such as [Name, email address, phone number, etc.] for [pre-purchase lead datas :one years, datas belongs to purchaser : as long as they continue to get service, other wise: five years, newsletter subscribers :five years ]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [using secured data purging techniques. After that process, all datas become anonymous].
A Geek Marketer would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies and brands.
- [Our Company and Brands: Company: Ayaner Software Technologies, Brand and Platform: 1. Ageek Marketer | Ceyhun Orhon, 2. Technorization]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop A Geek Marketer from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the our other brands/companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
A Geek Marketer would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request A Geek Marketer for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that A Geek Marketer correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that A Geek Marketer erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that A Geek Marketer restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to A Geek Marketer’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that A Geek Marketer transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +90 850 304 54 79
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – A Geek Marketer uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – A Geek Marketer uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. A Geek Marketer sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +90 850 304 54 79
Or write to us at: Esentepe Mahallesi Kalem Sokak No:17 Arya Plaza Kat:1 D:2/A, 34394 Şişli/İstanbul
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that A Geek Marketer has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.